For current Theatre and Drama majors interested in pursuing the Acting Option, the audition deadline for this fall semester has been set for October 18. Just a reminder, this audition is for students who have taken the Theatre and Drama prerequisites of: 140, 150, 250, and 367. We allow students to audition if they are currently enrolled in 367 or 250.
For the safety of our students and faculty, we will not be holding in-person auditions this semester. Instead, we ask that you record your audition and upload it to either YouTube or Vimeo and send us a link. Please follow the directions below:
- Prepare 2 contrasting monologues (each monologue should be no more than 2 minutes in length)
- Record your monologues
- Be sure to slate your name and year in school before your audition
- Upload to YouTube or Vimeo and the send link(s) to: Jim Stauffer email@example.com; David Furumoto firstname.lastname@example.org; Colleen Conroy email@example.com; Mark H. firstname.lastname@example.org; Baron Kelly email@example.com
- DEADLINE: OCTOBER 18TH
- We will watch your audition during the week of October 19th
- At a time to be determined, we will set up a virtual meeting with you the week of October 26th. This will be a short interview (5-10 minutes).
- Final decisions will be made by October 30th.
Any Questions, please contact Jim Stauffer firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.